Slow internet speeds on DASAN h660gm-a

ISP
Airtel XStream Fiber - 200mbps
Sercomm AOT-4221SR
I got my airtel xstream fiber connection installed on may 16,2023.I've got the 200mbps plan.
They first installed this used Nokia g-2425g-a ont, later on multiple complaints they installed Dasan h660gm-a, and the highest speed it's giving on fast.com speedtest is 42 mbps over 5g band and 700kbps to 4mbps download speeds.
They might replace the ont device tomorrow.
What's the best they provide? ZTE F670L, Sercomm aot-4221sr or any other ont they provide?

I have the same provider with airtel with dasan h660gm-a, i only get 29 Mbps speed on 2.4gig and 5g i get 200 mpbs (as per the plan). I spoke to airtel and they tech guy said the max speed for airtel routers are 40 mbps on 2.4G spectrum. This is so wierd for me, is anyone else also facing this issue?

lol
my dasan h660gm-a started to give weird issues, the internet would go down at any time randomly and the service guy visited and spoke to the team leader and the team leader refused to change the router xD.
Had to apply a new connection, got sercomm sot-4221sr but its absolutely shit in terms of performance and pings are high and unstable.
Performance wise I'd say Dasan H660GM-A is a gem. I used to get 250mbps constant over 5ghz band and around 95-102mbps over 2.4ghz band.