SLOW BSNL BROADBAND

• Thread starter Thread starter emil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,708
ISP
BSNL
hi,i am using bsnl broadband with 1 Mbps speed.my internet connection is very slow that even whatspp mesages takes 3-4 secs to send off.bsnl lineman came today and he is saying there is no problem in line and landline is working properly.when i restart or renconfigure the modem it is working properly for first 5-10 minutes after that speed is very very low.when i check with the TRAI APP,network delay is showing as 1812 ms and packet loss is 39%.bsnl guys are not answering properly.any idea about this issue.plz help me.thank you.

Check if there is something uploading/backing up?

Switch of every WiFi device and then check on LAN Cable.

It used to happened for me and still happens whenever I upload anything. My Ping increases a lot.

It is a backdrop of ADSL.

P.S.: Upload means Backing up of Apple iCloud, WhatsApp Chat Backup to Google Drive or anything.

first of all thank you for the reply sir.when i connect the modem with ethernet cable speed is fine.problem is only in wifi.i have turned the sync to off in all my mobiles.for the past 5 hours wifi worked fine.but once again wifi speed became very low.help me

So after turning the WiFi on the device it started making problem again?

If that's the case then please turn on device WiFi one by one to know which device is culprit.

Also share all the mobile phones you have connected to WiFi.