Slow Browsing Speeds on Sify Broadband

Decius

Regulars
Hi allI m on a 48 kbps unlimited package, for that past 2 days i m experiencing extremely slow browsing speeds. I m in Delhi, any one frm Delhi expericing similar problems???......... though if i download something the speeds seem to be reasonably ok but its painfully slow for sites, half the time pages dont open up at all n of course customer care is of no help as usual :angry:

GAURAV7777

Regular
Regulars
well it could be ur dns serveras during browsing lots dns requests are resloved while it is done once during downloadchange ur dns server i am using the these 217.199.56.2212.125.177.50they are norway based

Decius

Regulars
tried changing DNS servers not of any help :( The only page that opens promptly (with sify DNS servers) is the Sify home page or the sify sites rest pages juz dun open up........ grrrrrrrr

Supreme

Regulars
2 days back the sify agent said there are some problems with their backend in delhi.Maybe the problem has resurfaced.Problem & SIFY a strong bonding

inetbum

Regulars
Regulars
What i face while opening websites is it seems to get stuck and then opens up fast all of a sudden. Often I have to click Refresh a couple of times before it opens up. So all this slows down the total time taken to open a site though once it gets on it the site opens blazing fast.