• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,154
Status
Not open for further replies.

helpin

ISP
Tata wimax
Just know I got the new activation of TataIndicom wimax(384 Kbps,Rs.1000/-) . I checked the speed using speedtest.net Download speed: 0.24 Mbps Ping : 174 ms Pingtest.net Packet loss:0% ping:155 ms Jitter 101 ms and the Grade is D It is Grade F just before a few hours.The loading time of the pages is too slow too with this Tata Indicom wimax broadbandcomparing to regular broadband providers.What is the solution for this.Don't we get a good access speed from Indicom?

k-ok

They worked in the issue a two days ago.As I complained near about 20 times. I even written to Nodal Officer,But didn't receive any proper reply from her .But the local executives soled that .Now the downloading and uploading speed are OK and pretty good.

I got this prob
But the ping times are very poor .You better to check the ping times like this ...Go to Command
cmd-->enter ping google.com (Any web site name.But as google is prominent we use this )

Look at the ping times you got for google.

And the Tata Indicom staff never care about the Ping times as they don't have any Idea regfarding that. Funnily they are just depending on speed test .Better to write a letter or email to Nodal officer .The officer can only look into this as other employs don't care about that issue.You can find it on "customer care " page on their site.

I got it fixed by complaining to Nodal officer .They have changed the sector and changed the modem ( Telsima Modem) in June (hmm...in 2 nd week).It worked well with pretty good speed for five days .I have not experienced such a good access ever before .But after five days It started troubling again with low browsing speed.But the downloading speed is good (around 47 KBps) and ping also normal around Avg 80 ms .I don't know why the pages are loading slowly when the download speed is normal .Earlier I happened to complain to Nodal officer as I can show the download speed as evidence .Now I am help less .But don't want to leave them. I am recording the screen when ever the pages are loading with slow access .I will send it to Nodal Officer and appellate officer .If they fail to solve the problem .I will sue against them .But the speed is not too bad .

Status
Not open for further replies.