• Thread starter Thread starter mikrotik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,885

mikrotik

I am getting updated....
ISP
Airtel FTTH
Has anyone tried slice It card? Something similar to OneCard. But no waiting! And are offering upto 2% cashback on all transactions.

Last edited by a moderator:
One card is a proper credit card. Slice and other similar apps are either prepaid cards or pay later. These are reported as consumer loan or personal loan.
Stick to normal CC these apps can mess up your credit report and customer support is almost non existent.

I tried flipkart paylater for every use they reported it as a seperate personal loan. Amazon pay later reports as consumer loan but limit reported is completely different. I managed to close Amazon Pay later but no way exist for flipkart paylater they will close your whole account. Now I don't know if my flipkart paylater is active or not as it shows limit but on checking details it shows error.

All these new services are like this. Be it slice, fi or one card. These companies have absolute zero fraud detection mechanism. Because the transactions that have happened above would have triggered the fraud alert for mainstrain card companies.
This is the sole reason, I have decided to stay away from these and not to fall in trap of these companies by getting blinded by offers.

How does a prepaid credit line card works on international payment gateway like Apple that doesn't have 2fa?

Effecting nov 1st their slice card is now a prepaid card load-able only through UPI and debit card.

Dear Customer,​
Greetings from SBM Bank India.​
This is to bring to your kind attention that your SBM slice prepaid card will be closed on 31st October 2023 owing to program closure. Please note that addition of funds to your SBM slice prepaid card will be permitted only till 30th September 2023. Request you to kindly utilize the complete available balance on the card by 31st October 2023, to avoid any inconvenience. Balance on card, if any, shall be transferred back to your linked bank account after 31st October 2023.​
For any queries, please call our Customer Care at our Toll-Free number 1800 1033 817 or send email at customercare@sbmbank.co.in
We stay committed to upholding the highest standard of banking and thank you for your understanding and co-operation.​