Slash in Dataone charges

• Thread starter Thread starter Somjit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 9,659
My recommendations for BSNL to change it's plans/packages post-June 30th... Just triple the download limits at the same prices... sounds reasonable (not too drastic for them to swallow) to me... and I wouldn't mind getting the 1mbps package at these new rates...What I mean is:Home 500 = 256kbps / 3GB monthly data transfer limit (upload and download)Home 1800 = 512kbps / 15GB and Home 3300 = 1mbps / 30GBI dunno, they should scrap the Home 1000 plan (384kbps), how many people would go for that one in the middle...?What say? If they could offer better prices/limits, all the better! Something like already mentioned... monthly limits but a "Night/Weekend unlimited" offer as well...For example:Home 500 = 256kbps / 5GB / Rs 500 per month (NU and/or WU)Home 1500 = 512kbps / 25GB / Rs 1500 per month (NU and/or WU)Home 3000 = 1 mbps / 50GB / Rs 3000 per month... (NU and/or WU)NU/WU = night unlimited/weekend unlimited...Man.... dreaming is fun 😎

Don't curse us if they kick u out to ur senses from the exciting dream ! :lol:

well vishal, with my existing MTNL line, i easily touch that 5 GB in less than 10 days, which costs me Rs. 590/- (plus taxes) per month...so as per my recommendations, the true broadband shouldn't have any datacaps...and i totally agree to ur point on "dreaming is fun"...it really is 😀let's see if this dream ever comes true...it may, but then our children (or may be grandchildren) will be the ones who'll be enjoying this... 😉 🙄 🤔 :wacko:

Originally posted by coolbuddy_79@Jun 13 2005, 08:11 PM
my suggestions regarding the pricing are...

256 kbps @ Rs. 750/- per month (no extra charges)

512 kbps @ Rs. 1000 - 1250/- per month (no extra charges)

1 mbps @ Rs. 2000 - 2500/- per month (no extra charges)

and mind it all plans should be unlimited (no caps whatsoever) and strictly for "HOME" users...

i think corporates can spend more than that  😛
[snapback]12594[/snapback]
[/quote]

Excellent suggestions by Coolbuddy. I see some glimpses of RIL in it.

Thats why they hot their heads on the table on which they think they work ( actually they dont work ).

no, i ask them to bang their heads...and i enjoy the scenario...😀sadistic???? 😛h34r: