Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
F2pJ0dq.webp

Last edited:
they already have a deal with aston martin so thats why Bond mainly drives aston martin cars in the movie . now instead of martini . .bond will drink beer . . this is shit

Yes, i thought it would be a evening show. Here in ghaziabad 3 cinemas are showing it in hindi, hope more will be added by tomorrow.

Just over. Updates to follow once spoilers are allowed. In a nutshell, all round good acting, the villain wasnt very convincing though.

right. reviews claimed it to be the best bond movie ever. what i am hearing is that it is just another bond movie with nothing special.

Yes. You heard right bro. Actions are good. Bond is old,slow and heroine's didn't expose. Rest i can comment after I myself had watched the movie tonight evening show.

Exactly, typical Bond storyline. The death of a major character was somewhat a surprise. Tbh, the Michael Clayton I watched last night, was much better.EditI dunno whether it was due to censorship or not, but the "Bond girls" just did not fit into the storyline. Awful 😛

Yeap. Michael Clayton was a good movie.hmm. just read who dies. makes me sad indeed.

Hated the movie. Lots of fake hype around it. Hated the dialogs where they interpret the scenes for the viewer benefit and a ridiculous plot/storyline. I can list the problems I have but dont want to spoil it for others here....

Just another bond flick and as said nothing special other thn what happens in climax.Daniel craig!! :thumbup1: You still have it oldie 😀

finally saw this as well. a mixture of die hard and jason bourne? beh. loved the visuals in china. hated the ending which was oh-not-so-bond. we have a new m. and seriously? the guy from THE HOUR is the Q? SERIOUSLY? i really had no idea and it came as a shock to me. :upset: