Skyfall: 23rd James Bond Movie

finally saw this as well. a mixture of die hard and jason bourne? beh. loved the visuals in china. hated the ending which was oh-not-so-bond. we have a new m.

and seriously? the guy from THE HOUR is the Q? SERIOUSLY? i really had no idea and it came as a shock to me. :upset:
spoiler...spoiler...i didnt watch the movie yet:Boy Zip:

Is it only me who thinks Skyfall is the worst bond movie ever?Can't believe that such a terrible bond movie can be made. Only good thing was the title song by adele.Gosh i miss the pierce brosnan Bond movies. Daniel just took out fun from all the bond movies he acted in.

lol. they have made him a bond that behaves more like bourne than bond. that has been the theme since the first movie. in any case, it was simpler to understand for me than the first two. this one was simpler. it's just that pierce was a very white collar bond 😀 this one is more of a goonda bond.now i have not read the bond books. people say that this version is closer to the one shown in the books. but since my bond journey began with pierce brosnan... golden eye! my mama took me to it. i was not 18. it was an A rated movie. had steamy scenes. i have fond memories of that viewing even today 😀 neither one of us told at home that he accidentally took me to an A rated movie 😀

***Spoilers****Even sean connery's or roger moore's bond movies are fun to watch.Skyfall had only 2 so called gadgets, a palm print gun & a radio transmitter. In car they had a vintage Aston martin.And "Q" literally played the bond girl who dies in the arms of Bond 😀

hehe. as Q said... they have moved on from exploding pens. i do not think future movies would be focused on gadgets as well. they are really changing the whole image of bond. we finally have moneypenny!i really miss the chemistry between brosnan and bond... i mean samantha bond 😀 and since i was just watching The Hour this week... it was getting rather annoying seeing Q calling Bel moneypenny through the series. 😀

Awesome. i was waiting for this Honest trailer for skyfall, as it was too easy to rip apart 😀

Lot of stuffs are missing which should be there in a bond movie...finally M is killed...new M has been projected...Who will be next Bond....
Would go for 3.5/5

Who will be next Bond? I do not think there have been any talks of replacing Craig just yet. He might have done 3 movies but he has just started. He can do a couple of more easily.