Siti cable bb installation charges and router model no. for 50mbps plan?

• Thread starter Thread starter raman07
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 13,692
ISP
Netplus
Hi, I want to know which router is provided by siti cable bb for the 50mbps plan?
What is the installation charges?

Thank You

Hi Raman,

SITI Broadband levies NO installation charges at this point.

We use CastleNet CBW209D1 for up to 50 Mbps plans (DOCSIS 2.0) and CBW383G1 for the 100 Mbps plan (DOCSIS 3.0)

These modems are not easily available in the open market and even if they are, they would be relatively expensive.

Hope this answers your queries 🙂

Hello Team Siti Networks,

I hope this is official handle of Siticable.

Can you answer a query....... why Siticable does not provide full consistent speed at all times as per the plan 50Mbps@Rs.1035/-..... is it something to do with internet over coaxial cable (while we get promised download speed on FTTH/ FTTN) or is it policy of Siticable...

BTW I must congratulate Siticable for bringing 50Mbps unlimited plan.....

I would like to let you guys know that they have changed the plan and now they are offering 50Mbps till 150GB and after that speed will be reduced. Initially they were offering 50Mbps for unlimited data. Now data cap has been applied. And they changed the data limit/data cap without even giving any notification.

Good to see someone from SITI.

Please confirm if FUP is added to existing plans, even to current customers without informing ?

-psy

Hi Raman,

SITI Broadband levies NO installation charges at this point.

We use CastleNet CBW209D1 for up to 50 Mbps plans (DOCSIS 2.0) and CBW383G1 for the 100 Mbps plan (DOCSIS 3.0)

These modems are not easily available in the open market and even if they are, they would be relatively expensive.

Hope this answers your queries 🙂

Yes it has been applied to current customers. I have been using SITI 50mbps plan last 3 months. But after recharging on 27th September, they changed the data limit. I came to know about it only when I checked the data in my online SITI account after recharging. After that I called up customer care and they confirmed that the plan has been changed.

Last edited:
On their website it's unlimited with * on the plans now. In bottom terms it's written
  • FUP shall be applicable for all unlimited plans.
What can you expect from co run by Zee group?

And 10mbps plan is cheaper than 5mbps.

I still find it way better than my previous Internet Service Provider (Airtel). I do not have any connectivity, speed, service issues as such. I would talk SITI any day when compared to Airtel. But still i am a little disappointed with sudden plan change in terms of FUP.
To be honest earlier with their no FUP on 50mbps i was downloading like crazy. I was d/l'ing even when it was not required (hahaha) and my consumption of last month was around 220gb lol.
But now, i think 150GB would do just fine for me.