SITI Broadband, New isp in bangalore ?

madhusudhan7

leaguemaddy
ISP
ACT 300 Mbps FTTB | Airtel 200 Mbps FTTH backup | Airtel 4g B593 Router | Airtel 5g on Mobile
Hey guys does anyone have internet connection from this ISP ?
SITI BROADBAND - from Wire & Wireless Indoa Ltd, also says 'Zee Network' at the top.

i guess they have rolled out their services in Bangalore & i got a brochure some days ago.

Their plan are like wise:
64 Kbps UL - Rs.421 (with taxes)
128 Kbps UL - 729 "
256 Kbps UL - 1347 "

Night UL 128 Kbps - 504 "

The other plans with data cap were kind of useless but at the bottom after all these tariff plans, a coloumn 'SITI BENEFITS' says: "Up to 2 Mbps of High speed broadband connection" - when i called up their contact # 080 - 25581234, a dumb guy picked up the phone & could not understand my question at all & asked to contact my local cable operator, he asked me to contact one of their engineers: who finally after some hesitation said that the speed upto 2 Mbps on all connections is attainable only during nights when the least number of users are accessing internet. but was a little unsure of what he was talking.

So any comments ?

Hey guys does anyone have internet connection from this ISP ?
SITI BROADBAND - from Wire & Wireless Indoa Ltd, also says 'Zee Network' at the top.

i guess they have rolled out their services in Bangalore & i got a brochure some days ago.

Their plan are like wise:
64 Kbps UL - Rs.421 (with taxes)
128 Kbps UL - 729 "
256 Kbps UL - 1347 "

Night UL 128 Kbps - 504 "

The other plans with data cap were kind of useless but at the bottom after all these tariff plans, a coloumn 'SITI BENEFITS' says: "Up to 2 Mbps of High speed broadband connection" - when i called up their contact # 080 - 25581234, a dumb guy picked up the phone & could not understand my question at all & asked to contact my local cable operator, he asked me to contact one of their engineers: who finally after some hesitation said that the speed upto 2 Mbps on all connections is attainable only during nights when the least number of users are accessing internet. but was a little unsure of what he was talking.

So any comments ?

Total Fraudband and 256 Kbps UL - 1347??:hysterical::hysterical: