Siti broadband in Delhi - Did anybody try the 10mbps plans ?

ISP
Airtel
The plans seems pretty awesome and from what I have read in the forum, Siti Broadband has peering enabled for top speed torrent downloads.

But I need to know about downtime and pings because I game a lot.
I live in West Delhi, so if anyone has subscribed to this, your reply will be of much value.

1q5te0.png

Yes i am using Siti Broadband 10 mbps connection.. installed 2 days back. Speed is awesome. getting 11 mbps...

Great bro.. Where in Delhi do you live ?
Actually I called a couple of SITI operator guys for getting a broadband connection but they all told me it will take about 3 months for the services to start in my area.

Great bro.. Where in Delhi do you live ?
Actually I called a couple of SITI operator guys for getting a broadband connection but they all told me it will take about 3 months for the services to start in my area.

my area is north delhi. call up siti broadband toll free no and they will have the latest update about service availability in your area.
one of the best thing about siti broadband is they are providing Cisco docsis modem. and CISCO quality is very good. also it takes 20 seconds to connect internet as soon as power on my router.

so far no disconnection. speed is good. no website issue. transfer rate is 1.25 mbps per second.

speedd.png

Last edited:
That transfer rate is awesome. :inlove:
Anyways thanks for the info. I called them up but they say their services are yet to start in my area. I guess I'll have to wait then.

What is the upload speed? Can you post your speedtest results as well? Plans look great.

Do they provide service in Badarpur delhi? What are the installation charges? Can anyone provide me with any details?

Hi, I just signed up for the Siti Cable Broadband connection. I was wondering about -

1. What is the connection type? Is it relayed over a Cat5 (network cable) or does it use a Coaxial cable?
1.1 If it connects via a modem, can we plug in our own WiFi router?
2. What is the down time?
3. How is the customer service if one faces down time?
4. What is the method of logging on? Does it have a connector or web based login or do you just have to power on the modem and you are connected?

Thanks guys! Posting here after some 8 years! What a wonderful forum 🙂

The connection got installed today. It seems to be working well except that the list of websites that were banned by the Government recently and later the ban was lifted, it seems like SitiCable has not yet lifted the ban yet. Even websites like Vimeo are blocked.

I guess install Tunnelbear as complaining is unlikely to help.
That is an option, but it seems absurd that Siticable is still enforcing the ban even after it has been revoked by the government. I will try calling them tomorrow to see what their customer rep has to say, whether they lodge a complaint, failing which I'll mail the nodal officer.

Other than that, the speeds are pretty good
4607192002.png

Last edited: