Siti broadband in Delhi - Did anybody try the 10mbps plans ?

I am using Siti broadband 10 mbps plan via Cisco EPC2320 DOCSIS ROUTER.

But there are two problems I am facing.

First :- I am unable to log into the set up option of the Cisco EPC2320 DOCSIS ROUTER provided with the connection. I tired to log in through 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.0.1. The page of 192.168.1.1 opens but in the set up and advanced option, it asks for a username and password. i tired to use all possible combinations like that admin ; admin etc etc but not been able to log in. Please advise.

Second :- I attached the LAN cable of the siti router into my Apple time capsule for making it a wireless. I also have a Apple airport express installed in other room, which simply extends the wireless connection from Apple time capsule to other rooms. I am getting 11 mbps speed when connected wirelessly with Apple time capsule but at the same time, the wireless connection speed with Apple airport express is only 2-3 mbps. How is it possible when Apple airport express is simply extending the wireless of Apple time capsule. It should be giving me the same speed like Apple time capsule. Any suggestions on his how to rectify this problem ?

Can someone please post ping results of Singapore, Europe

Did anyone notice that Siti Cable has hiked their plan fares? Bleeding hell.
I am using Siti broadband 10 mbps plan via Cisco EPC2320 DOCSIS ROUTER.

But there are two problems I am facing.

First :- I am unable to log into the set up option of the Cisco EPC2320 DOCSIS ROUTER provided with the connection. I tired to log in through 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.0.1. The page of 192.168.1.1 opens but in the set up and advanced option, it asks for a username and password. i tired to use all possible combinations like that admin ; admin etc etc but not been able to log in. Please advise.

You cannot access the advanced settings, I've tried that too. Doesn't work