Siti Broadband Delhi for Gaming

• Thread starter Thread starter © Blackday
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4,950
ISP
Airtel V-Fibre Broadband (Plan 499), Reliance Jio 4G
I live in West Delhi and my cable provider told me that they are about to start broadband services soon. I'm currently using MTNL, mostly I play CSGO and the ping is around 30-40 ms but recently I'm facing alot of problems with MTNL and I'm thinking of switching to SITI as the reviews are very positive on this thread. Can someone post there pings. I've mentioned the IP below for pinging.

116.202.224.146 (indian)
103.57.72.50 (singapore)

I live in West Delhi and my cable provider told me that they are about to start broadband services soon. I'm currently using MTNL, mostly I play CSGO and the ping is around 30-40 ms but recently I'm facing alot of problems with MTNL and I'm thinking of switching to SITI as the reviews are very positive on this thread. Can someone post there pings. I've mentioned the IP below for pinging.

My friend in pashim vihar uses siti. I will ask him amd let you know. Between, where in west delhi u stay? I am from Punjabi bagh and siti isn't coming here anytime soon.

My friend in pashim vihar uses siti. I will ask him amd let you know. Between, where in west delhi u stay? I am from Punjabi bagh and siti isn't coming here anytime soon.
I'm staying in peeragarhi. Plz do ask him if the connection is stable with no downtimes

I'm staying in peeragarhi. Plz do ask him if the connection is stable with no downtimes

Connection is definitely stable. He has been using it since 2 months without any downtime and got 1st month for free. He has 10mbps and he gets full 10mbps. About the ping, I will have to ask.

Also, yes in peeragarhi it will be present. The only problem he faced was in getting the connection. Took around 2 weeks and lots of phone calls.

Connection is definitely stable. He has been using it since 2 months without any downtime and got 1st month for free. He has 10mbps and he gets full 10mbps. About the ping, I will have to ask.

Also, yes in peeragarhi it will be present. The only problem he faced was in getting the connection. Took around 2 weeks and lots of phone calls.
Thanks alot for all the info you provided me 🙂, it would have been more helpful if I get to know the pings to different locations.

Thanks alot for all the info you provided me 🙂, it would have been more helpful if I get to know the pings to different locations.

Here you go

116.202.224.146 (indian) - Between 20-30ms
103.57.72.50 (singapore) - No response for some reason.