Sites Not Opening

Bluegene

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Aug 31, 2005
Hi,I am facing a problem with BSNL connection.I am not able to open many sites from evening, whereas same sites are opening from other internet connections, also i feel that there is some decrease in speed.Could anyone please check and tell me if you are able to openVarisinternational.comandsvpublicschool.comor is it a problem on just my computer.also rediff bol is not connecting...Thanks

K

kambui

Yes having problem opening pages even yahoo....(25th dec)

nandu_n

Jul 8, 2005
I'm also facing this problem from today morning onwards. I'm unable to visit my own personal sites. Even www.dnsreport.com is not loading. I think there is some DNS issue with the BSNL Server.

nandu_n

Jul 8, 2005
Yahoo home page is loading but when I click Mail icon it shows DNS error. Gmail is fine. I think there is some serious DNS issue.

Bluegene

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Aug 31, 2005
till 12:00 every thing was working fine...But now...again the same problem persists..Dont know what the hell are they upto now...

Raptor

Regular
Regulars
Oct 14, 2005
I wish I had read this earlier. The same problem exists here but i thought that the problem was with my PC i had been busy running PC with all spyware/virus scans :lol: