• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3,902
Status
Not open for further replies.

junction393

ISP
vsnl
To my utter surprise one fine morning Last Tuesday (2/01/2008) many of the sites stopped working on my tata indicom broadband, firstly i thought there might be some problem with the websites . I spoke to the customer care of those particular websites but they said there sites are working absolutely fine.

So i tried connecting through another of my broadband isp which was MTNL. & to my surprise it worked i contacted Tata Broadband CC they had no answer for my query they logged a complaint regarding the same. Two days later an engineer turned up when i showed him that the sites were not working when connected through Vsnl but was accessable from MTNL. He then contacted his backend office , the fellow asked him to send an tracert report which he did. But even after a week there has been no feedback from the vsnl end, they say the problem is not there. i really fail to understand how come the same sites work on the same machine with other isp.

my userid is - junction393@eth.net
the sites that im unable to accesss from vsnl are Itz Pay Card
BillDesk - All Your Payments. Single Location.
»DishTV - India's first DTH Entertainment Digital Picture and Satellite TV Services India

these are the sites on which i have to work throught the day, and im losing a lot of money by unable to connect to these sites.

I think there is some backend issue with VSNL.Sometimes only servers that are in India are accessible (E.g. I can access google.co.in but not other servers)

Status
Not open for further replies.