Sites not opening Randomly on MTNL TriBand

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 305
  • Views Views 40,646
yes my local transfer on tataBB/7star was just abt 4MB=32Mb per second.

that speed is more like local LAN...just see the ISP...University of Plymouth...and am sure he's studying there and he's taken the speed there only...so...though it's totally amazing!!!

yeah i did see his ISP. but still that means he has access to blazing speeds and am sure he must be downloading his stuff there. 😛 hell it wont even take much time with that speed. 😀

yea the ISP speed is good downloaded Ubuntu 7 in 49 sec 🙂 max download speed i reached was 14 mBps (mebbe a hard drive speed limitation)

heh. i would get bored if i can download at that speeds.

@sanke1ok does ur isp tracks down your downloads.my uncle who stays in canada was saying that his isp is traking his downloads so he was having a tough time downloading pirated sotwarez.is it the same case with u.edit 1😡Sushubhwhy should u get bored ??

theres no need to download pirated stuf as all softwares like office 2007, antivirus, has been provided by univ

yea the ISP speed is good

downloaded Ubuntu 7 in 49 sec 🙂

max download speed i reached was 14 mBps (mebbe a hard drive speed limitation)

:madness: :wall: :madness: :wall:

Very very bad of you to make us feel so low 🙁 🙁...............

but getting that internet connction at the cost of no family n frnds iznt still worth itplz bear that in mind

are you practically forced to use windows environment?
certainly not.

i had tried unbutu fiesty dawn (got it from shipit ) ,fedora core , suse.found it to be quite decent.i use linux mainly for programming.
but there was one software that i badly needed adobe photoshop,adobe dreaweaver which is not available in linux.
adobe photoshop has more features than GIMP.the day linux has a good repalcement for adobe photoshop i will happily shift to linux.
more over i dont find linux so userfriendly as windows.
both linux and windows have thier own advantages and disadvantages .finally it is upto the end user to decide which one is the best for him.
i guess u are irked by the fact i use pirated software.

i know you are going to disagree with me ; but i have my own reasons for prefering windows over linux.
ps: right now i am dual booting win xp professional and suse v10.