Sites not opening Randomly on MTNL TriBand

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 305
  • Views Views 40,632
8 reconnects in about 20mins....Can't surf but Trillian and Skype log on just fine:~

this happened long back to me..when for 10-15mins ADSL light wud come and go ... then i realised that MTNL line man was doing something downstairs.

I doubt the MTNL man will be doing something downstairs at the stroke of midnight when i log onBesides My ADSL light is stable and I can use Trillian and Skype, so cant be connectivityPlus I change from treewalk to MTNL DNS to OpenDNS..... so that rules out DNSStrange symptoms huh?

oh ok . i thought u meant it reconnected automatically 8 times in 20 mins

i couldn't open loads of sites includingicicibank.com and others while i was on bridged mode and sites opened slow too.just changed back to pppoe and now everything works fine again anyone know what the problem could be?

techenclave was open and working,but not this forum or gmail or yahoo........going crazy dudes..........

yes looks like new problem but not as serious as the earlier one. today too my internet stopped working all of sudden (w/o adsl going down). but reconnected and all is well.

so now new problems ????
you put up a new siggy showing totally awesome speeds and make us feel jealous and then ask us about any new problems? 😡 😛

dude its friggin 31.5 Mbps!!:O :O 🙁

so now new problems ????

Thats bad yaar, till few days back u were with us dying to get 2Mbps unlimited and see today where u are........................:O

Great Speeds yaar, True Broadband one can call it................

but yaar he is now in the states and thats why he has those speeds"""Apne to 2mbps ke vande hain !!! "" LOL 😛

^^^He is in the UK not in the US.But his speed makes our 2Mbps look like a dial up connection that too on 33.5kbps modem........... 🙁Man Sanke1 come back to india, 2 Mbps is cool................. 😛

that speed is more like local LAN...just see the ISP...University of Plymouth...and am sure he's studying there and he's taken the speed there only...so...though it's totally amazing!!!