Sites not opening Randomly on MTNL TriBand

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 305
  • Views Views 40,633
ok. enough with this hindi nonsense please!

We are not used to reading hindi in latin characters. We suggest you turn to English language to discuss issues on this forum.

Its not the customer care......its the goons who run the tech aspect that have to improve.Mostly MTNL rates and service is fine,its only the Tech Server room guys and the Local Exchange Triband dept including linesman who dont know what they shld be doing that gives Sarkari CC a bad name

umm if you want to show respect... type hindi in devnagri as it is supposed to be typed.this forum is optimized for english discussions. if you have a problem with that... we suggest you look at any other discussion forum.

^GauravDude respect pluralism and diversity.How many Indians do not understand Hindi.That does not make them less any less Indian?Are you and I less Indian coz we chose to study in English medium schools as opposed to vernacular or Hindi medium?Mother tounge and national /official languages are two different things.I agree lets use the official language of the forum !!

और महोदय मुझे हिंदी से कोई कथीनायी नही है।

umm if you want to show respect... type hindi in devnagri as it is supposed to be typed.

this forum is optimized for english discussions. if you have a problem with that... we suggest you look at any other discussion forum.

First of all change your attitude.This is not the way to talk ok.

being the moderator/admin of the forum. i do have full rights to demand that you follow the rules and regulations of the forum. i can see that you can type in perfectly legible english language. use that to continue conversation on the forum and it would be alright.

^ has nothing to do with sites not opening randomlyShldn't there be a "court" thread to air greviances against admins and users like this?

i usually have to options when the offending user ignores the first warning. 1. ban him.2. warn him.and i can do the second thing at that post only. coz PMing does not help all the time. anyways i am done for now. if he continues to post in hindi in latin. he would get a ban...

i usually have to options when the offending user ignores the first warning.

1. ban him.
2. warn him.

and i can do the second thing at that post only. coz PMing does not help all the time. anyways i am done for now. if he continues to post in hindi in latin. he would get a ban...
I am leaving this forum.Happy now Mr Admin.Its strange how people feel ashamed of speaking and using hindi.And yeah change your attitude.Bye bye.

umm. ok. i am sorry to see you leave. i was offensive alright. i am sorry for that. but you missed the point of my post anyways. have fun finding forums where you can talking in hindi in english...

I am leaving this forum.Happy now Mr Admin.Its strange how people feel ashamed of speaking and using hindi.And yeah change your attitude.Bye bye.

[offtopic] Nobody feels ashamed to speak Hindi and it surely does not make u a better Indian by just speaking hindi. Respect the rules of the forum or respect the rules of the environment you are in. You cannot start talking Hindi to ur bosses in office , just because its ur mother tongue, there always is, a code of conduct to be followed.

You should change ur attitude instead of asking others to change their attitude. If u cannot follow the rules, u are not worth to be here or anywhere where there are rules.

Find a good forum that will allow u to use mother tongue hindi and all the best in finding like minded people who think to be a good "Indian" u need to only talk in "Hindi"........ :thumbsup:

Peace! [/offtopic]

On Topic: I didnt find any problems till now, probably because I use open dns......

@Sushubh: The offtopic thing does not work here.....? 🙁

On Topic: I didnt find any problems till now, probably because I use open ns......

i use opendns too and I had the problem tonight as well as 2 nights before😕
Like the topic says its random......sadly for us

i had problem that everything stopped working. but that seemed to be problem with ADSL session. i just reconnected and everything started working.