• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 305
  • Views: Views 36,993
S

skorpio1

Regulars
ISP
MTNL TriB200 :: 2048/512
8 reconnects in about 20mins....Can't surf but Trillian and Skype log on just fine:~

amish

amish

Star gazer
I got banned!
ISP
MTNL Mumbai BB_600 @12mbps
this happened long back to me..when for 10-15mins ADSL light wud come and go ... then i realised that MTNL line man was doing something downstairs.

S

skorpio1

Regulars
ISP
I doubt the MTNL man will be doing something downstairs at the stroke of midnight when i log onBesides My ADSL light is stable and I can use Trillian and Skype, so cant be connectivityPlus I change from treewalk to MTNL DNS to OpenDNS..... so that rules out DNSStrange symptoms huh?

amish

amish

Star gazer
I got banned!
ISP
oh ok . i thought u meant it reconnected automatically 8 times in 20 mins

R

raleigh22

ISP
MTNL Triband
i couldn't open loads of sites includingicicibank.com and others while i was on bridged mode and sites opened slow too.just changed back to pppoe and now everything works fine again anyone know what the problem could be?

S

skorpio1

Regulars
ISP
techenclave was open and working,but not this forum or gmail or yahoo........going crazy dudes..........

amish

amish

Star gazer
I got banned!
ISP
yes looks like new problem but not as serious as the earlier one. today too my internet stopped working all of sudden (w/o adsl going down). but reconnected and all is well.

V

viralbug

tR0ll bUg
ISP
MTNL Triband 1333 2mbps night 1mbps day
so now new problems ????
you put up a new siggy showing totally awesome speeds and make us feel jealous and then ask us about any new problems? :mad: :p

dude its friggin 31.5 Mbps!!:O :O :(

A

ashishgoel

Don
ISP
MTNL & Airtel
blastin speed sanke.... ye din kub aayenge....

S

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
so now new problems ????

Thats bad yaar, till few days back u were with us dying to get 2Mbps unlimited and see today where u are........................:O

Great Speeds yaar, True Broadband one can call it................

S

skorpio1

Regulars
ISP
but yaar he is now in the states and thats why he has those speeds"""Apne to 2mbps ke vande hain !!! "" LOL :p

S

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
^^^He is in the UK not in the US.But his speed makes our 2Mbps look like a dial up connection that too on 33.5kbps modem........... :(Man Sanke1 come back to india, 2 Mbps is cool................. :p

C

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
ISP
TriB 749NU @ 2 mbps
that speed is more like local LAN...just see the ISP...University of Plymouth...and am sure he's studying there and he's taken the speed there only...so...though it's totally amazing!!!