Siri like app for Android, Speaktoit

ISP
Jio
I don't think many people here know about this app as I can't find any thread dedicated to this. Speaktoit Assistant is a perfect Siri like app for Android users. A must have app for every Android user who is fascinated by Siri.

BTW Speaktoit will soon be released on iOS, Blackberry, bada and WP.

Just tried it. It is pathetic. Now don't blame it on the accent as American speech VRUs understand my speech perfectly.

I asked it for the weather about 10 - 15 times. Never understood. The only times it understood me was when I said Shut Up and Crap. Rest of the times it was in its own world.

Works pretty well for me.

the alarm in the second pic was also set by the app only.

Damn. How exactly do I need to speak? I press the microphone button and then speak with the phone held before me, at a distance of 5 inches or lesser.

try banging ur phone couple of times and then try it should work 😀

Are you on 2.2 or 2.3? I think it uses the native android voice library so should work better on newer versions.Try the default android voice search and see if it recognizes your voice.

u prbly need to update ur software or speak louder ..... 😛

Speaking of which, is there a Screenshot app which works without rooting? I have a DHD

----------

I want to take a screenie, a classic one, but since I am unable to find one which works without rooting, I will just type.

I said: "How is the weather in New Delhi"
It recognised: "show me your titties lip"
She said: "Wow. Thanks for keeping the conversation classy"

Are you on 2.2 or 2.3? I think it uses the native android voice library so should work better on newer versions.Try the default android voice search and see if it recognizes your voice.

I am on 2.3.3 . Even the default Google search is not recognising me. Bad.

It recognised: "show me your titties lip"
She said: "Wow. Thanks for keeping the conversation classy"

:rofl:

ya dude @agantuk try speaking like u have speaking problem or suffering frm dyslexia lol :rofl: