Singham: Ajay Devgn is the new Salman Khan

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,180
Singham was a rubbish movie in Tamil.But it became a big hit.Can compare it to Dabangg.

Dabangg and Singham were pretty different IMO. Singham was more raw in comparison

I wish it had Salman Khan instead of Ajay. I mean Salman has his own aura.

i really enjoyed gangaajal and aakrosh. Both of them whr excellent, looking forward to singham 🙂

Ajay Devgan who is working on his body for his cop role in Singham, directed by Rohit Shetty, is sweating it out to get that conventional brawny look instead of the conventional six pack.Ajay Devgan who is not interested in building a body just for the sake of the movie and wishes to have a perfect body states, “That’s what I have always believed in. At 65 and 70 too, I would like to lift the same weights.”Ajay Devgan who plays the role of Bajirao Singham, a police officer from a village is getting that macho look. He is definitely competing with other leading actors as there should not be any comparison with other cop roles played by other actors.Cop roles has become the latest trend in Bollywood and everyone works on their body, look and their style of the character which will be loaded with attitude, to get unique characterization for their film.

Ajay Devgan Movies always rock. and last 2 Rajneeti and Aakrosh were superb. And Singham is in my " Must Watch " list 😉

saw it finally. enjoyed it. i wish his character was properly developed. did not turn out to be as awesome as it could have been. people in the hall were going crazy. i guess there were a lot of devgn fans in the theater. they were cheering. standing up, clapping. it was wholesome entertainment!

I have a friend (during college days) , an Ajay Devgan fan, who watched Tarzaan-Wonder Car just because he had a small role , i.e. even though only a special appearance 😕

Singam 2 in Tamil, starring Suriya reprising his role from the first has started filming. How soon before Devgan does the same 😕