Since you have reached/exceeded 1GB you are redirected to this page: BSNL Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter urpradhan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 61,537
WTF? 😱This bug is still not fixed?I was offline for 3-4 days and I thought they would fix it in a couple of days. 😕Btw, I am not facing any such crap in my Home UL750+

@cum_trishna 1.Please ask your friend to save screenshotsa) the website page with the IP address also in the picture. b) click one of the Modem download links. same as above. Give the link address or screen shot here.Without this I cannot take up with BSNL this problem.either with the webmaster or CC in Chennai./NIB at Bangaluru.Para two: try also bbservice.bsnl.in usage site.

1.bbservice.bsnl.in is not accessible from his place as he is of NIBII.Only data.bsnl.in is accessible from his connection.
2.Sorry to say that no more screenshot can be provided as his problem has been solved after a normal reboot.No more page redirection.
3.When redirection was happening it was for every page e.g. bbservice.bsnl.in,data.bsnl.in,bsnl.co.in.,firefox home page or calcuttatelephones.com
4.address was same as a member named SAHYADRI reported. It had the pattern ssss.

http://ssss-multiplay.bsnl.co.in:8080/ssssportal.war/

5.As he uses PPPoE dialler those modem links didn't work.

Hello All,
I guess this problem is resolved at my end. Since these BSNL guys came and jst RESET the MODEM from behind where there is a hole named as RST , press it for 10-15 seconds n then restart modem / pc n everything.
Bt after this i m not able to access net using ALWAYS ON way , he had made connection as BRIDGING way , means i hav to click on connect n login..
bt its working fine at my end..
hope it will help others..
please do changes on ur own risk, dont blame me later on..
Have fun !:thumbsup:

@member/cum_trishna/1.bbservice.bsnl.in is not accessible from his place as he is of NIBII.Only data.bsnl.in is accessible from his connection.
not convincing.
I can access both with 14digit portal ( given for testing ). I am old 59.xx.xx.xx user.
No proof. No further action !
I have already reported that this is a private lan .

@member/cum_trishna/ not convincing.
I can access both with 14digit portal ( given for testing ). I am old 59.xx.xx.xx user.
No proof. No further action !
I have already reported that this is a private lan .

I am not here to provide proof as I am not here to seek justice.Posted the screenshots thinking if it can help others.Neither me nor my friend need any help in this matter.

and for the non-convincing part, I suggest you to go through this link:

Checking dataone usage using BBservice.bsnl.in

like thousands of people my friend is dumb about computer and couldn't fix it.