Simple Firewall for DataOne Users

A

agnivo007

Hi all,

Here is a FREE, small (2.5MB), low resource consuming, simple Firewall for newbies as well as advanced ones. The paid version has more security features but the free version is also good enough. Not a BLOATWARE !

Agnitum Outpost Firewall - Please try it and post ur comments. :)

http://www.agnitum.com/products/outpost

Get rid of bloatwares now ! :lol:

Cheers,
AR.

Tushar

Regular
Regulars
TBH, if I had to use this I'd rather use Windows Firewall :lol: I tried it once and found it completely featureless and useless well as long as the free version is concerned

powdermonkey

Regulars
Regulars
I had used Outpost firewall previously.It was good at times but cannot block some ADs.No firewall can provide 100% protection.I 'll rate it 7/10.

power

supersupersuper...
Regulars
outpost is one of the best and most robust firewalls out there .. Its rules system is really very good i have used its pro version and really liked it alot and it has some gr8 plugins . Never used free version though

Free, simple, small and less resources.[/b]

Check out look'n'stop firewall . Its completely falls in above words :)

sunandoghosh

Regulars
i wonder with zonealarm why people should even think of other options...?????????????????????? :angry: ( ;) )

Sushubh

Administrator
well ask the guys who think it is too complicated for novice users. asking yes and no to new applications trying to access the net... too complicated :eek:

sunandoghosh

Regulars
Originally posted by Sushubh@May 27 2005, 02:26 AM
well ask the guys who think it is too complicated for novice users. asking yes and no to new applications trying to access the net... too complicated :eek:
[snapback]10294[/snapback]
[/quote]

hey bhai who said that its too complicated plz come forward and put ur arguments (izzat ka sawal right :angry: ) :p

Sushubh

Administrator
i was just being sarcastic. i have been using computers for like 8 years now. so i guess i am a little out of touch with novicism. ZA can get quite complicated for users... especially when we click the buttons just like that without reading the statements accompanying them... i hate when people do that. if you read what ZA is saying and you have basic knowledge of the products you are using, it is quite user friendly. :)

A

agnivo007

Everything in this world is relative, do u remember my email sushubh ?So is the case of firewall users.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sushubh Apps 0
I Technology 0
IBF Technology 1
Sushubh Apps 0
IBF Movies 21