Siliconhouse.net the cheapest, and dirtiest hosting company based in Chennai, India.

Siliconhouse.net the cheapest, and dirtiest hosting company based in Chennai, India. I entered a sales chat, and the person on the other side, doesnt even reveal their name, and kept asking phone number and email address.Silcon House support is verygood till you take up the package. Once the amount is paid then that's all. We have to BEG around them. There no way of escellation to the higer officials.Please i would not suggest anyone buy anything from this company, at first they will pledge you, but after getting the money, if you have dissatisfaction, they will not give you refund, and also not respond to calls, emails, chat or anything. Many people have suffered because of this company. Its a big fraud.Even after reading this you think its good, than you must be very innocent and compromising. Just search on the web silicon house.net complains you will know, we are not wrong.They have appointed foolish girls at low cost. Their only goal is to sell their package. They are not real ppl. I warn website owners not to pay attention in this hosting company. (sorry they are not hosting company at first)I bought a reseller package from them. My big mistake!!!! Loss Of Rs 4999

Dunno if this is spam or not.But the name "Siliconhouse" itself should suggest that they're fake. 😛