No episode next Sunday (memorial day weekend) and the season ends the week after....Need more episodes than 8 per season.

Brilliant ending to the season. The bit about where they are discussing the thing which led to the creation of new algorithm. Some of the funniest television I have seen in a long time.

Yeah. This show has grown on me. Last few episodes were very good with this one the best. That discussion was Damn funny.

He has been absent from last few episodes. Which means next season will start as an announcement of his demise.

Wondering if they would kill the character or change the actor. Killing the character would affect the storyline a lot.

Best will be if they can simply change the character as storyline suggests him as a strong one in the show. Specially the rivalry between him and his friend.

Yup. They would need to come up with an excellent replacement for sure. Christopher Evan Welch pretty much owned the character of Peter Gregory!

Finale was hilarious indeed. The dick joke was inspirational. The title of the episode is "Optimal tip-to-tip efficiency." LOL.
The only sad part is that we won't be seeing Christopher Evan Welch again. He gave us a memorable character. Not sure how the actor's passing will be handled.

It was on my watch list for quite long but was able to catch it only today and yeah did it in one go. Absolutely brilliant & really refreshing show. Definitely a must watch.