balajik

balajik

Regular
ISP
AIRTEL
No episode next Sunday (memorial day weekend) and the season ends the week after....Need more episodes than 8 per season.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Brilliant ending to the season. The bit about where they are discussing the thing which led to the creation of new algorithm. Some of the funniest television I have seen in a long time.

H

harry10

ISP
Airtel 1mbps unlimited
Yeah. This show has grown on me. Last few episodes were very good with this one the best. That discussion was Damn funny.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
They have still not killed Peter which is absurd.

H

harry10

ISP
Airtel 1mbps unlimited
He has been absent from last few episodes. Which means next season will start as an announcement of his demise.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Wondering if they would kill the character or change the actor. Killing the character would affect the storyline a lot.

H

harry10

ISP
Airtel 1mbps unlimited
Best will be if they can simply change the character as storyline suggests him as a strong one in the show. Specially the rivalry between him and his friend.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Yup. They would need to come up with an excellent replacement for sure. Christopher Evan Welch pretty much owned the character of Peter Gregory!

H

harry10

ISP
Airtel 1mbps unlimited
Btw, has it been renewed for next season?

balajik

balajik

Regular
ISP
AIRTEL
Finale was hilarious indeed. The dick joke was inspirational. The title of the episode is "Optimal tip-to-tip efficiency." LOL.
The only sad part is that we won't be seeing Christopher Evan Welch again. He gave us a memorable character. Not sure how the actor's passing will be handled.

R

rj27

Net Addict
ISP
Bsnl
It was on my watch list for quite long but was able to catch it only today and yeah did it in one go. Absolutely brilliant & really refreshing show. Definitely a must watch.