Silent analog alarm clock.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 3,568
Get a digital alarm clock?

i do know that wall clock come in silent option. ajanta makes them and they have zzzzz sticker on them (for peaceful sleep). i replaced 2 clocks in house with these because the tick tick drives me crazy while sleeping. but hard to say about alarm clocks.

here is something from aliexpress 😛

Amazon has a few listings but they are super expensive probably because they are imported.

Last edited:
It's good they're clarifying it. These silent clock do have a very slight sound. It is not audible on wall clocks as it is far away. As the alarm clocks are kept next to your bedside, it might be audible. ₹133 bucks seems to be a steal. Ordering it 😛

Edit: It's ₹198.

Update:
DO NOT BUY.
  • It is a normal alarm clock with quartz movement. Noise is as audible as normal clocks.
  • The bells on top is just for show. It's the normal beep-beep-beep-beep sound that it emits.
  • It's too f**king small. And as per the listing you have to use an AA battery but it comes with a button cell,. There's no way an AA or even AAA battery can fit in this clock.
MjlOyMS.jpg

Source

(Don't know why the embed here plays faster. Open the source link to see the seconds movement in actual speed)

I think I have seen digital clocks which look like analogue clocks. (so aunt shud be comfortable)

So it should not disturb and I think volume of alarm can also be controlled.