• Thread starter Thread starter max90
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,690

max90

Regulars
ISP
Bsnl
hey all i m able to receive signals of sundirect ,dd direct plus and bigtv.but not of dishtv.

Its true, as you are getting signals from Co-lacted satelites. DD DIRECT + SUN DIRECT (INSAT 4B 93.5) and BIG TV (MESAT 91.5).BOTH SUN + BIG USING MPEG4 TECHNOLOGY. YOU WILL GET ONLY AUDIO IN STB USING FOR DD DIRECT RECEPTION (MPEG 2 Technology) DISH TV IS LOCATED AT 95*. HENCE YOU CANNOT RECEIVE SIGNALS IF YOU ARE ALIGNING DISH TO RECEIVE BIG TV SIGNALS.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

hey all i m able to receive signals of sundirect ,dd direct plus and bigtv.but not of dishtv.

i am able to get signals from dish tv and sun tv but sadly dd direct itself is out since yesterday. is the dish needs any realingment after the norwester yesterday (then signals from sun tv should be out also) or it is any other issues.

can somebody through some light.

Technically Not Possible. If You Are Getting Sun Direct You Should Get Ddd+ As It Is Located In Same Satelite. Retune Stb.😛

Technically Not Possible. If You Are Getting Sun Direct You Should Get Ddd+ As It Is Located In Same Satelite.

Retune Stb.😛

thanks for the reply. ya, i too was baffled by the same :huh: 😕. will retune the same. lets see ...

Hi! MAX I already told, we can see the FTA(unencrypted channels) channels provided by any DTH service providers. Among the providers DD DTH only cost free. Others are paid. They provide the card(similarly sim card for cellphone) for cost. They also provide some unencrypted channels. We can search and see the channels by the technical details in my previous post.

dear i m not able to get signals of dishtv.but i m getting bigtv,sundirect and dd signals together.plz tell me how can i get dishtv signals.plz tell me all details.thanks.

If your Dish is Aligned to get Mesat, then Not get Dish Tv Signals. I have tried lot to get
all these (Mesat,NSS 6, & Insat 4B) at the same Position, Failed. If we use a too big dish then their is a chance to get all these at the same direction.

This Saturday i will submit two images regarding to this.

How to receive the Sun Direct Signal in DD Direct+ Please tell meHow to receive the Sun Direct signal in DD Direct+ Please tell me

How to receive the Sun Direct Signal in DD Direct+ Please tell me

How to receive the Sun Direct signal in DD Direct+ Please tell me

Simple Just Auto Scan, Since Sun DTh Service in MPEG 4, the Channels list in the Radio program. No Use. Only Sooryan Fm getting from Sun DTH.