Signal Private Messenger

Agree many people are not agreeing to having 2 messenger app, the other extreme is having 3 on the phone 😁. Noticed that many new entrants who had flooded Telegram are now back to WA not not accessing their Tg app for last 2 days. 🤨

yup. one of the criticism of signal is that it locks out third party apps. for an open platform, they are a pretty closed system. even telegram let third party apps using the same protocol which is open source and there are a lot of unofficial apps out there.

Is bridging builtin or we require some coding for it? (Heard this from a tech radar article that we require coding & own server to bridge to wa, tg & signal).🤔

All thanks to Elon musk, Signal is doing okay at the moment looking at their Sign up rate.

It's most likely that only 10-15% of present users will stay active on Signal. Personally, I liked the app, However, the UI is not Smooth.

I do not like Telegram for some reason. May be that influence by Snowden and Musk for Signal?

Have you tried Threema? Core IT people are starting to use this!

That's correct!

Thanks. I guess i will drop the idea of Element. Had used similar s/w in the 90's on the desktop which offered interconnectivity across different platforms. But now its just not worth the effort to host a server for what is exchanged on these apps.😁😝