Sign petition to stop Tata Sky from cheating customers

• Thread starter Thread starter achinth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 8,357
Let me respond with a #facepalm.

Exactly. They do not own these channels. They are reselling access to these channels. You protest by boycotting these channels.

I have paid TS for the mega HD pack. How TS works out with the channels is their problem!

They are not dealing it in a way that is beneficial to their customers. They should have thought about all this before announcing the HD annual pack.

Yup. They could have predicted that channel operators would charge 90 rupees for each channel.Fact is... They lured you with a scammy package. You fell for it. You have two choices:1. Take them to consumer court and get a refund.2. Do not renew the next time your due date comes.What you are trying to do with a petition is asking them to take a loss on every single customer paying for the HD Annual Pack. No sane company would do that because they have a business to run. Butyeah... good luck with your petition. I am sure it would get a lot of likes on Facebook.

Do not renew these channels. Download the movies/Shows you miss. Or watch on youtube. (Horrible suggestion I know lol but what more options are there?)

x720 said:
It isn't TS' fault, as pointed out in the other thread :/
its their fault we have to pay HD Access Fee for no reason. It was introduced to protect future hd addition according to them. with all the so called special channles makes it even more difficult ot afford them now.

The so called mega HD packs were sold to consumers with the promise that they would get all new channels that will be introduced on the platform. Some of us for peace of mind and always wanting to watch something new bought into that promise. TS certainly has broken that promise. They should have included all the channels and maybe increase the cost of mega packs to cover the cost, that would have left the pack with the value it was meant for, their decision of creating special pack and not including it into the mega has rendered no meaning to this pack anymore. I don't know why would someone subscribe/renew it now.

achinth said:
Not that I am really interested in this channels. Just want to protest as they are cheating customers.
Exactly same here sir. I doubt with HBO's current pricing, not many will bother with these Special's Category channels.