• Thread starter Thread starter anand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,907

anand

Regulars
ISP
Sify (best of the worst)
I just renewed my pack and they told me on the phone what the limits are. The limits themselves are pathetic but at least now they're not trying to hide it.Btw- How long after you cross the 150 Mb limit do they deduct the days?

They have heard so much from the customers after they introduced the 150 MB/day thingy that they r no more taking any risks now...

i got my validity deducted not within 12 hours but in minutes just as my new session stared my validity was deducted

it's actually good in a way...at least u won't get the bomb sometime later when it's least expected...

If you look at their tarrif list now, u will notice that they no longer mention unlimited except for night time packages. The old "unlimited" is now called family pack. And they clearly mention the 150 MB rule (tho they do hide the fact that u can dld freely from 10 pm to 8 am). There is no more 128 night time package in Pune any more. WAAAAH.Now I will get the 256 pack, and dld rubbish just to use their bandwidth and cause their financial ruin.

Atleast they are getting speedy in one thing. deducting the days, earlier it was 4-5 days after which they used to deductAnd yes they never tell this night schemeEven i got to know of this 10-8 from the forum. Thanks a lot to this forum.

Well its mentioned in their Terms Of Service, make it a habit to always read the fine lines, or better make it a habit to frequent this forum 😉