Sify's 64kbps Unlimited Pack

• Thread starter Thread starter Ryan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 6,361
So is Photobag 🙂

well right now at the moment of posting thisi am getting download speeds of 150KBPSand now i am gonna teach sify a lesson

haha cool man! during unlimited hours ur getting that speed! rip 'em off 😛

If they give me that speed they'll make the biggest mistake of their life muhahaha

Last night when i started to download something my speed initially was over a 1000 kBps or 8 Gbps :blink: but it started to reduce immediately and within 5 minutes it was back to 7 kBps :lol:. I downloaded 6 MB in 10 seconds from that initial burst lol.Wish ISPs would lose their stranglehold over all this bandwidth.

Originally posted by inetbum@Aug 13 2005, 02:23 PM
Last night when i started to download something my speed initially was over a 1000 kBps or 8 Gbps  :blink: but it started to reduce immediately and within 5 minutes it was back to 7 kBps  :lol:. I downloaded 6 MB in 10 seconds from that initial burst lol.

Wish ISPs would lose their stranglehold over all this bandwidth.
[snapback]21207[/snapback]
[/quote]

8 Gbps? :blink: r u kidding? 😱 🤔

1000KBps=8mbpswell even my LAN does not support such speedsI get a max of 600-700KBps =4.8mbps

Originally posted by cancer10@Aug 13 2005, 04:39 PM
I think it should b 1 Mbps and not 8 Mbps either
[snapback]21222[/snapback]
[/quote]

Yes it IS 1 MBps (Mega Byte per second) and it is also 8 Mbps (Mega Bits per second)!

Hehe, big B small b!

HAHA sorry i converted wrong, silly mistake 😀. But I got 1000 kBps definitely and it slowed down gradually in front of my eyes, kiloByte by kiloByte 😉