sify server down in delhi from 18th to 21st june

• Thread starter Thread starter Mahesh1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 4,570
Originally posted by qjj123@Jun 24 2005, 09:46 AM
Well...another couple of month with these morons and then I am out. Back to my wonderful world of 3mbps connection!

[snapback]13587[/snapback]
[/quote]

You mind telling us about your 3mbps world? 🙂

Originally posted by Bhaskar@Jun 23 2005, 03:55 PM
Where do you live again? if in delhi, then where in delhi?
[snapback]13537[/snapback]
[/quote]

I live in rohini sector 3 in delhi

i tried connecting today morning as well, around 9 am, but it's still down...in troubleshoot connection till the CTO is fine, but not after that...wonder what maintenance r they doing...

Originally posted by qjj123@Jun 24 2005, 09:46 AM
I generally have a complaint a day....I literally know chennai CSRs by name now and they know me 🙁  What a way to socialize!!!

I tell them everytime to put it in the ticket that tech team should be fired. I hope they do!

Q
(dream'n and happy)
[snapback]13587[/snapback]
[/quote]

regular customer at cuscare try this

http://customercare.sify.net

u can see ur case and add addtional info(but of no use)

it sure is of no use...i tried it around 4 months back...btw, is the Sify connection up now in West Delhi (Dwarka) area...any idea??? 🤔my MTNL's day quota is going to get over soon for this month and i think i'll have to utilize my Sify's account too which has lots of MB left but few days to lapse... :wub:

I am in Dwarka too! Sify is up but I am having local network problems (packet losses to gateway). My CTO is Akash Broadband, who's yours?

Some days back i asked CC whether Dwarka was served by its own base-station and the clueless guy said he didn't have any knowledge of it. I'd sure like to know about the coverage area of the base-station I am connected to.