Sify *Officially* confirms unlimited downloads

• Thread starter Thread starter Suraj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 5,822
There were no speed drops yet coz this news wasn't public "yet', only these forum users and a few more geeks were aware of this news. I'm sure Sify is thinking of something fishy, a way to loot the customers throughout the night too

i was facing the speed prob from last 3-4 days but due to this forums help i manage to get the email of the CEO and the prob is solved yest.now i am again getting 8-10KBps.

this news wasn't public "yet', only these forum users and a few more geeks were aware of this news.[/b]

i've got a gut feeling that Sify is also keeping an eye on this forum... 😉

i'd disagree on that...they sure are affected... -_-after reading these posts, they make sure that the users suffer more!!! :lol:

they are just using the right information for all the wrong purposes. i had suggest sify users to not use real names and avoid giving out their userids on sify connections.

Plz note that one has to reloin after 10 PM to get free download b/w 10 and 8

Sounds similar to MTNL's NU plan where I read you have to restart your modem at night before the unlimited part comes into effect 🙂

Yeah i asked cc via email and they confirmed it. Basically if u see ur sessions page ....u need to start a new session which shud be b/w 10 and 8

But then what is the point of having a 256 kbps night connection when you can do the same and more with a 256 shared 24hrs connection ?

You donot have to relogin for the night unlimited.The session is automatically restarted by their server

well some times it isn'tand some times it also logs you out during the nightits been happening with mefortunately i have an alarm system installed that wakes me up when data flow stops from my computerso for 2-3 nights i have been waking up around 4 to relogin

Originally posted by GAURAV7777@Jul 23 2005, 11:17 PM
fortunately i have an alarm system installed that wakes me up when data flow stops from my computer

so for 2-3 nights i have been waking up around 4 to relogin
[snapback]18001[/snapback]
[/quote]

wtf 😱

lol cool. How do you have an alarm? Is it an app? And I thought one of EasySify or SuperSify could be set up to relog you back periodically (though it could waste some time which you could have spent on downloading).