Sify *Officially* confirms unlimited downloads

• Thread starter Thread starter Suraj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 5,821

Suraj

Regular
http://www.sifybroadband.com/price.php?opt...text_val=Mumbai

For all Shared packs (Excluding Night Unlimited Shared), if usage exceeds more than 150 MB in a given day, then there will be a reduction in validity of one day for every 25 MB of extra usage in that calendar day.This is applicable only between 8.00am and 10.00pm.Enjoy unlimited access between 10.00pm and 8.00am.NOT FOR CYBERCAFE USE[/b]

atlast some good news for mumbai people.

they would turn the indian children into zombies as they would be living their lives in american time.

yes i was one of the first generations of zombies when vsnl started the night unlimited surfing at 1100 PM....those were my dialup days. eh....i still remember buying one 100hrs pack for 5000 Bucks and then renewing it a year later for 3000 bucks...... :huh:

We have come a long way from 5000 bucks days and i believe we soon will be out of zombie state also.With competition catching up how long will sify keep the limits on day usage

What's the need to be night-time owls/zombies? Turn on your downloads and go to sleep. Because after all the downloads cross their set limits only, not browsing, chatting etc.

holy roaches with 12 legs !!! thats teh sweetest news ive heard about sify thanks a ton 🙂

Expect a huge drop in speeds now, I'm sure they'll implement some **** up like cross over 100mb and speed reduces to 2 kBps, only reason why they made it public 🙂

Man, this has been there for over a month now, and no speed drops yet.I don't put it past Sify, but as of now, that is not the case.