sify new plan u25n 256kbps unlimited day time and 512kbps unlimited night

• Thread starter Thread starter hemant_lol
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 5,205

hemant_lol

ISP
airtel
hello everyone well i am new to this form well i am using sify since 3 years now and it okay so far but get dc a lot as we all know but one good thing happen in fast month... sify came up with new plan its called u25n

the good thig is it cost 1300rs now and i get 256kbps in day time and 512kbps in night well i could post is on 2nd day it self but i wanted to see is it stable speed or not so i waited for month and then i tested the speed well the whole test now and the best thing i like about it is the speed of upload for 256kbps i get same uplaod and for 512kbps same 512kbps upload

well u can see all in deital here is the link

Sify new plan test

anyway now i know bsnl got new plan at 1350rs 512 but are they giving upload speed of ??? 512 too and is it stable beside i dont have bsnl line so i cant have bsnl broadband coz i live out side of city area...

But the good news for me is airtel came now in my area and i have apply for 1mbps whihc cost 2222 and i do my test when i get it by 15th of this month i do all test in deital and show u guys thats all for now 🙂

If you ask me I don't like that plan at all .Every night you will see whetehr you are getting 512kpbs or not .Quite irritating if you ask me .

well yes ur right its not that cool the reason i post this is coz i loved the upload speed of it but i am waiting for my airtel connection to come i get it by 15th of this month and i took 1mbps unlimited let see what downlaod and upload speed i get i will post here everything after i do test 🙂