Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 31, 2004
check this link

http://sifybroadband.com/broadband.htm

Sify is Upgrading their network

One more intresting quote

"We would also be introducing new services like games, booster packs (hi speed bursting for short periods of time) audio and video services etc. Do watch out for an announcement from us on this."

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
so we would be paying 2.5 bucks per meg on their value added services on broadband packages?value added services are not really fun unless they are being provided as added services. if they count the megs used, its crap.

fullyaddicted

Regular
Regulars
Oct 18, 2004
this one is the 100th topic of the sify broadband forum. :) B)

crazygamer

Nov 21, 2004
No telling what they will do next :wacko: Instead of solving the current customer dissatisfaction, they go and add new services.Let's see :unsure:

ujjwal

Regular
Regulars
Oct 17, 2004
Yeah exactly... what's the point of new services if the current ones are terrible? But lets hope they improve efficiency of their networks and remove the dastardly limits.

S

sifysucks

Other ISP's are slowly eating SickFy's terratorium... no wonder they announce thiis nonsense..In the end it wont be anything special, same sh*tty packages, same sh*tty limits , same pathetic speeds..... Sify stays Sify... pathetic and low value for people's money

surjeett

Regular
Regulars
Nov 2, 2004
I guess this is wat they mentioned last time also abt their upgradation. The only new thing is implementation of a screwed up application (i dont think in eed to mention wat it is :p )Otherwise i feel they have just changed the date n put it back on the site tellin therez an upgrade.

G

Hi, this is KK. Ujjwal and IceFusion know me....Well I bet the "new" packages will have that same 75 MB restriction (which they quickly removed mention of frm their site, it was there b4)And hopefully when BSNL comes in these guys will be forced to lower their rates to survive....