Sify is Best ISP

• Thread starter Thread starter popcorn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 5,475

popcorn

ISP
Some company Broadband 50mbps + Jio Airfiber 30mbps
Enough is enough. I have no other option of cribbing. I like sify. This may be a sarcastic statement but i like the isp as it is, in whichever form!. Even if they Limit the daily limit to 100 kb I will still not complain. Even if they give me 1 kbps I shall not crib. Even if cto charge me Rs. 1000 , thats ok!! Even if they block all ports its fine. Even if there is complution to use all antivirus and firewalls thats also ok!!!I have forgotton many other things which you may add! 🙂

Atleast we have 1 member out of 1066 in this forum who is supporting SIFY. Dont you think its party time for SIFY?You know the full form of SIFY?S- SifyI- isF- Fu***ng/ FoolingY- You

sify is the only isp which is cheap in my area

I don't think sify is tht bad as in providing service as some of the post here points. I too get few problems with sify but than it is same for all the service providers i have used. Overall they r better than quite a few service providers although their plans need some consideration.

Seriously. If you ask me sify is a good broadband provider. They promise what they deliver and iam getting the speeds in a good manner. There is no problem from sify side anywhere the only problem is the local cable people {CTOS} who dont know how to maintain.

Then why take sify go for airtel,reliance or bsnl who dont depend on CTOs that's why they are much better.

^^^airtel---no network in my placeBSNL--no unlimited downloadReliance--cant trust themSify--they are cheap(thats the only reason)i too hav very less(no) problems from the sify side...the problem is the CTO...but again it is SIFY who choose the CTOcustomercare SUCKS(but a incharge named Raja helps a lot)

Doesn't BSNL DataOne have am equivalent of the MTNL TriBand's Night Unlimited download plan?And regarding Reliance unless it's their optic fibre offering which is present in very, very few places, their R Connect over mobile phones is highly unrecommended from me a user here. Normal dial-up is lots better than it.

sify is good because it is cheaper. MTNL triband has lots of stuff which are difficult to manage... that 12 am start the router stuff. Sify is flexible with using 2 usernames to suit your downloadings. Others are very expensive. Just compare the amount of downloads you can do with sify and with other ISP in one day and ofcourse the costs and you shall find out that sify rules the show. CTO charges and download limits are put recently. Over all ranking I personally like Sify 🙂

Originally posted by inetbum@Jul 31 2005, 04:38 PM
Doesn't BSNL DataOne have am equivalent of the MTNL TriBand's Night Unlimited download plan?

And regarding Reliance unless it's their optic fibre offering which is present in very, very few places, their R Connect over mobile phones is highly unrecommended from me a user here. Normal dial-up is lots better than it.
[snapback]19305[/snapback]
[/quote]

Yes Rconnect is highly unreliable in every aspect ,I once used it for just 4 min ,but when I got that month"s bill It said that i have used it for 30 mins.Now thats approx. 10 times the actuall usage.

Originally posted by avinds@Jul 31 2005, 05:12 PM
maybe u didnt log off
[snapback]19309[/snapback]
[/quote]

In R connect when you disconnect ,phone from data cable ,it automatically logs you off.And I dont keep my phone coonected to PC as THis phone is mobile one not their LL one so I always keep it with me.