Sify Improving

• Thread starter Thread starter Supreme
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,879

Supreme

ISP
Airtel
For 2 days my net connection did not work properly. Used to get logged out within every 20 min. Made two complaints. NO reaction. Then mailed to head asking for compensation. Got a call the next day and the person gave me a 2 day unlimited pack as compensation. It helps to complain to the top level. Sify is i think starting to take customers seriouslyHope this continues

Wow. I have been offline for two complete days already within the last one week due to problems in the local LAN and my CTO taking his own time to repair it.I think I will complain about him to the top management. That will teach him :angry:

sify gives out free packages pretty regularly. i have myself used a lot of them. once my net remained down for 15 days, i got 2 packages of 7 days each. both had a 100 megs limit. i used them both in 1 day.compensation is like a cure. sify needs precautions. their business model should be create a model which does not require a compensation package.

I thought that this one was difficult to getI agree with you sushubh that they ought to have a model where there should be no need for any compensation, This might come if we see more competitionPosted this so that other users also might get inspired

i certainly am inspired , now gonna take out that shotgun and go to there management :angry: high pings to FS and these dumb@$$ people wont do anything

Well I was off for 24 hours, I have got no compensation. So, even if sify gives me a real good compensation, I'm not taking it. They ruinded it, their reputation and curtousy. As soon as this one month is over, I'm never ever going to regard Sify as a broadband ISP. They just cheat their customers.