Sify engineer use local gunda to resolve problem ....dont use sify

mb2749

I m using Sify broadband I have a problem of slow browsing speed i was register complaint more than 100 times bt i am not getting single response from their and they resolve my problem after 2 months and only for 10 to 15 days. and they local engineer told me we will give you compensation after resolving problem and when i m asking for compensation again the are not responding and again i m facing form slow browsing issue and when i called to his manager named "Kunal Khanna" he come with 10 local gunda and show me pistol and warn me "if you again register complaint then i will shot out you " Because of kunal khanna was unable to resolve the problem

INDIANBOY123

Regular
Regulars
I m using Sify broadband I have a problem of slow browsing speed i was register complaint more than 100 times bt i am not getting single response from their and they resolve my problem after 2 months and only for 10 to 15 days. and they local engineer told me we will give you compensation after resolving problem and when i m asking for compensation again the are not responding and again i m facing form slow browsing issue and when i called to his manager named "Kunal Khanna" he come with 10 local gunda and show me pistol and warn me "if you again register complaint then i will shot out you "

Because of kunal khanna was unable to resolve the problem

:Drool (): omg

Topweb

Regular
Why not move to BSNL landline and ADSL?Paying more to Reliance Netconnect Broadband+ or BSNL 3G or any other 3G connection is also an option instead of dealing with goons.

Sushubh

Administrator
a pistol? this is a good indication that you should switch your service provider. no use arguing with someone who carries a gun and is not afraid to show it to others.

mhsabir

Xclusive
Regulars
10 Local Gundas & a pistol to argue about an internet connection - Find it hard to believe.To me, it seems a random exaggerated rant against a particular person ...

a pistol? this is a good indication that you should switch your service provider. no use arguing with someone who carries a gun and is not afraid to show it to others.

well that's much better :). if you don't have good approach

but m too shocked how can he even do this

Sushubh

Administrator
of course. it sounds hard to believe. but if it is true. filing a police complaint would be a very very bad idea. no matter what the right thing to do is... when you are dealing with goons in a country like ours, it is a better idea to look for personal safety first.

iCon

masoom kameena!
Regulars
that guy never posted again after creating this thread, strange! may be he is terribly scared.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sushubh Brands 0
Sushubh Discuss (Online Shopping) 0
Sushubh Technology 0
IBF Movies 8
V Reliance Jio 2