Sify Customer Support: 2 KBps sounds pretty good

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3,524
i meant that there is not enough bandwidth to provide 500 Kbps/ 1 Mbps 🤔 atleast you got a response from the customer care.. i emailed them asking for support using linux and got no reply.. lemme see that was abt 5 days back 🙁 p.s. i am getting scanned with alarming frequency.. good thing i have zonealarm.. and anyways i write down all the ips from the sify network that attack me.. and scan them myself

1. Most people do not require that much bandwidth. I believe 90% of home users can do perfectly fine in 64kbps. 🙂2. What mail ids you sent the mails to? I suggest call the server room right now and say that the call center guys are helpless about your issue and you cannot connect to the server from linux. If you do not get service, demand for it. 🙂

pretty darn useless address to get in contact with.

ankush_batra@sifycorp.com
get this guy to get the problem fixed at your end. also, i would NOT mind if you mention that I recommended you to contact him coz the general customer care did not reply to your mail inspite of the fact that they take pride in claiming that they reply to all mails within 4 hours.