Sify Customer Care

prasannasimha

I was tired of repeated disconnections and the last one was for nearly 10 days. So I got really bugged and when my connection came back I went to Sifycrop and wrote a letter to their CEO and I got a phone from their Customer care . The guy there wanted me to be apologetic and wanted me to understand about last mile connectivity !! but at the end I was given a personal phone number to contact. (He tried to make it sound that I had refused to take the number and you could understnd what followed !!). Anmyway, I came back home and my Uncle told the connection was out. So I phoned Ccare and as usual - no connect so I phoned the personal number and was told that i would be called back and by that time the connection was back !!! I then got a call as I was testing thei chat help site which refusees to log on broadband ID's (So I use my old dial up ID) and by that time I got the phone and gave a live demonstration placing the landline to my mobile speaker and showed the inaccesable Ccare sound!!I hope they work on it.I appreciated the fact that Sify's CEO took interest in my problem but I really hope they realize that CTO's will be their best brand "Un" amb@$$adors !!!Prasanna

Hahahaha.....Keep crying....like us.....we have cried our lungs out. So wen we face these kinda problems we r not able to cry, may be for the fact we have cried our life out on these dudes, it only sounds funny now.With a voice in the background awlays sayin " Another Victime of Sify's Helpless Har@$$ment Desk support"

Rite said Bhinder.Customer care...i feel like settin an unsaid rule here that dot not refer to this deparment as Cust care. Instead call it Sify's Har@$$ment Squad (SHS).

i dunno what happened.. they usually replied within a few hours earlier.. now they just don't.. i think sushubh finally got to them so the stopped checking their mail :lol😛ost script : - this keboard really s*cks like a b***h on christmas eve :angry:

i have not sent a mail ever since i got night only. now i avoid messing with the CTO. and no need to yell at customer care people.

there is indeed no point in sending mail if there is no reply.. 🙄 and to think that it an iso certified cutstomer support service and the average response time is mentioned as 6 hrs.. [gasp] wonder what would have happened if it was not iso certified :lol:

did i tell you that one of the mail ids continuosly bounced back mails for 3 days in a row due to lack of space on the server for the mailbox?

Really, in most instances emails sent to companies/service provider don't get answered.It's almost always through the phone that we have to make complaints or get clarifications etc.