Sify Customer Care

• Thread starter Thread starter knak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 6,354

knak

Regular
Since yesterday morning (friday 8th) my net was downAuth failure code -17 the client saidI started to call yesterday to the CC # me calling:"for BB subscr. dial 2 ... "/me dials 2*for renewal, press 1 , else stay online for our CC executive*so i wait and wait and wait , some horrible music is tehre..and then after 7 minutes or something, i hear:*please enter your phone number then we call you back within the hour*i did that and 4 hours later , somewere friday afternoon, still no call so i call again..and i did this for like 4 times friday... no call, no people to complain to.. nothing..spend maybe 100rs for nothingNow its saturday.and the same sh*t was there for 3 times.. but now i just called again 10 minutes ago, waiting again for a long time on the fone finally some1 picked up and fixed my connectioni love this service!!The call-back service is just an excuse it seems.. cuz the never call back

I don't think you should call it music.

they tell us on the tape recorder that sify broadband is the solution to all our broadband needs... i cannot stop smiling on the irony of the situation! 😀

What if u are not at home on week days. Avl only on Sat and Sun? They dont have call back option on Week ends!!!!!!! 🙁

they sell night only packages. and that is the time when:1. they do their mantainence work on the centralised servers.2. no CTO would have their shop opened.3. no customer care can help you.

Originally posted by Sushubh@Oct 11 2004, 10:04 AM
they sell night only packages. and that is the time when:

1. they do their mantainence work on the centralised servers.
2. no CTO would have their shop opened.
3. no customer care can help you.
[snapback]849[/snapback]
[/quote]
:lol:

can u believe it .. what kind of pre-historic company we are dealing with
they just make me laugh and laugh..its soo sad that its really funny
i even didnt thought of that... they give at night but if its down, then who do u call?!

The line they say when u wait for hours for a CC person to talk with ( complain to most of the times lol) :

"""Walk into a sify shop and experience the true power of the internet"""
:lol:

If there was a deathpenalty on lying,sify's top managment would have been executed in just 1 day

hi ,these hypocritical @$$es(sify) are actually collecting cable maintainence charges from the costumer. what next? will we be paying the cto guy? why do the quote one price on the net and then add some pathetic maintainence charge to it later? SIFY- WHY THE HYPOCRICY? are you guys getting too sly to post the actual charges on the net?

next would be piss charge. which the cto would levy on the users to pay for the bai who cleans his toilets.

I've got to say here in Mumbai customercare always answers now-a-days. Twice I called them at 2 o' clock in the night and they answered. They barely understood my problem but someone was there.However that 'noise' which they make you hear when you are on hold is annoying.

i hated the recorded message which said...the largest broadband provider in india.MY @$$....

I can never understand what the Customer Care people say.Maybe it's the Reliance phone 😛

I can never understand what the Customer Care people say.

Maybe it's the Reliance phone 😛 [/b]

Funny :lol: .

Did anyone tried live chat on customercare.sify.com . u can access it without looging in 😉