Sify Client 2.7 - a sign of new features?

• Thread starter kingkrool
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,614
K

kingkrool

Regular
Look at the following bitmaps in the sify client directory (C:\Prog...\Sify...\ - the idiots don't even give u a choice on where to install!!!!)communicator_hot, communicator_colddomain1_hot, domain1_cold (default mode)domain2_hot, domain2_cold (turbo mode)domain3_hot, domain3_cold (game mode)Bandwidth on demand and gaming coming our way soon? For which no doubt they will charge us exhorbitant amount even if we choose not to use them...and with the b/w on demand they will impose limits.....and on the gaming mode... if u frag more than 3 enemies in a single day u lose one day of validity!!!! :lol:

B

boygr8

Regulars
ISP
MTNL Broadband
these bitmaps were there even in Sify client v2.61

B

boygr8

Regulars
ISP
MTNL Broadband
And they better provide us with decent speeds and servicein 48 kbps pack the upload rate is not even 1 KBPS

A

avinds

Regulars
ISP
BSNL 900UL Plus
can anybody tell why are those bitmaps forthey are not even included in the software

I

inetbum

Regulars
ISP
MTNL TriBand Combo Unlimited
Maybe they plan on using them in a future client for some features in the future.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
or maybe some graphic dude was experimenting and left the shit in the package itself.

M

Mahesh1

ISP
Airtel 128kbps unlimited
Yes that must be it.

P

power

supersupersuper...
ISP
TATA+Sify
no i think they might be planning this features .. there was a page on sify's sam servers when sify first switched to client system instead of web login .. mentioning games and other stuff

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
at their broadband speed it would be awesome. :confused: