Sify cheating the customer, again

• Thread starter Thread starter Mahesh1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 170
  • Views Views 24,956
well, with Sify everything is possible...i got their comp packs quite a no. of times...they're always 64 kbps...

they should know that they are infact representing a company providing broadband connectivity...

i ve stopped dwnlaoding nowadays bcos my 15 days were cut 🙁 🙁 🙁 i am dwnloading battle field 2and tht game has 48 mb's 42 files i am dwnloading 3 files each day its very boring

Originally posted by chethancj@Jul 14 2005, 03:13 PM
i ve stopped dwnlaoding nowadays bcos my 15 days were cut 🙁  🙁  🙁

i am dwnloading battle field 2and tht game has 48 mb's 42 files i am dwnloading 3 files each day its very boring
[snapback]16133[/snapback]
[/quote]

Y dont u download in the night from 10 pm to 8am, they do not count the downloads between this hour. Applicable only if you are having unlimited pack 🙂

Originally posted by coolbuddy_79@Jul 7 2005, 12:55 AM
compensation packs are unlimited...suck them as much as u can... 😉
[snapback]15162[/snapback]
[/quote]Are you sure 'bout this coz I've just got a compensation pack of 7 days from sify, if thats true I'm gonna make them feel sorry for giving me this pack bahahaha

why does sify call it packs as unlimited when they they have clamped on data transfer

To give you a perspective a normal user can browse very freely within the day and still not utilise the 150 MB limit. Here is a typical usage of the normal user
Download 5 songs - 25 MB  (approx 5 MB per song but varies from song to song)
Mail usage and standard browsing - 20 MB (an hour of chat consumes only 2 MB per hour and an hour of emailing takes just about 8 MB per hour)
Exceptional downloads - 20 MB (varies day to day)
Actual Utilisation on a normal day - 65 MB
Further available Limit - 85 MB
[/b]

if we go according sify perspective ..then bsnl/mtnl telephone intertnet will come handy instead of wasting 300-500 bucks

Y dont u download in the night from 10 pm to 8am, they do not count the downloads between this hour. Applicable only if you are having unlimited pack 🙂
i ve 48 kbps unlimited pack can i dwnload from 10pm-8am.. will the count or not???