Sify cheating the customer, again

• Thread starter Thread starter Mahesh1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 170
  • Views Views 24,979
well i cannot trust sifywhat if they still deduct ur validity even if u download during nightwhos responsible then

Well some daring soul has to do it !

only two days were cut;i am not able to calculate how many days should hav been cut?can u guys plz tell me

I talked to some fellow at the customer care, he confirmed that the download limits are not counted after 10PM. Still cannot be sure though.@avinds - from the table it seems like the 250MB was downloaded at day time?

it seems there are some abnormal calculations happening at midnight 12 am. how can sify allow 79 md to get downloaded in just 2 minutes? check the above table. I also have similar situation. It shows some worst calculation in MB's! 😉

21:38:15 - 00:02:17that's 2 hrs 24 mins 2 secs... 🙄

My session details appeared to be messed up the last time I saw them. They had my records for june 9,10 and 11 one after the other and then again june 9,10,11 lol.

Customer care of Sify....... big joke.... i called customer care juz now... now they say limit is 200 mb per day.. and days validity wont be reduced in the increments of 25 mb but 200 mb.......lol....... they themselves are confused, this guy kept me on hold enquiring his business team n all......lol.... n still was confused..... dammm sify....... :angry:

Originally posted by ujjwal@Jun 14 2005, 03:20 PM
@avinds - from the table it seems like the 250MB was downloaded at day time?
[snapback]12743[/snapback]
[/quote]

yes it was downloaded at day time

when i called the cus care he told me that it is 150 mb limit with decrease in validity for every increment of 25mbapplicable from 8am-10pmbut i think it is 200 mb , and decrease in validity for every increment of 200mbagain two days got cut

i dloaded 300 mb last night from 12am to 8 am on 128 kb unlimited pack and my days were not deducted 😀

Can any one post a screen shot with large downloads in night and tell us if any days were being deducted?

Originally posted by power@Jun 15 2005, 02:33 PM
i dloaded 300 mb last night from 12am to 8 am on  128 kb unlimited pack and my days were not deducted 😀
[snapback]12827[/snapback]
[/quote]

You just wait

Where they can get money, they will come, and since they are 'allowed' to take some days out of your butt they will do so

Never forget that we are dealing with sify....

Im still wiatin for my Broadband connection and as soon as i have that one i am gonna throw everything in the toilet that has Sify's name on it and take a nice dump on it