Sify cheating the customer, again

• Thread starter Thread starter Mahesh1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 170
  • Views Views 24,978
I talked to the customercare they said if renewed last month then 150 mb limit is imposed and if renewed in this month the limit will be 200 mb . 400 mb would decrease the validity by 2 days! Looks like they are beginning to change rules once every 2 months.

well i download last night to see if my validity is deducted or not

and well it isn't deducted yet but who knows this is sify we are talking about
they have a flair for lieing and cheating people

here u go here's proof

so r they planning to compete with MTNL's NU plan by unlimited downloads between 12 - 8 am???

Ok Gaurav thank you for the screen shot . One important thing, can you tell me if you renewed your account this month ( june ) or last month , becausepeople who have renewed this month will be imposed a new download limit of 200 mb/day . And I have a doubt that from this month night downloads maybe accounted. I want a reply from gaurav.

Originally posted by knak@Jun 15 2005, 03:51 PM
You just wait

Where they can get money, they will come, and since they are 'allowed' to take some days out of your butt they will do so

Never forget that we are dealing with sify....

Im still wiatin for my Broadband connection and as soon as i have that one i am gonna throw everything in the toilet that has Sify's name on it and take a nice dump on it
[snapback]12832[/snapback]
[/quote]
hey dont flush... im next. promise i'll get some domex along so tht there's no trace of sify left!!!

kumar i renewed my account this month onlyi always take monthly packagesand well till now my validity hasn't been deducted i downloaded the whole last night also.

It's nice to hear that Sify will allow free downloads at night , though still I am not absolutely sure . I would like to hear from more people who downloaded heavily in night and had renewal this month.

Well kumar to make u more comfortable i again downloaded around 350 megs last nightand no validity deduction yetif u want i can provide u a screen shot of my session details

Thank you Gaurav .Screen shot isn't necessary ,I just wanted people of differentcities to confirm this thats all.

So Its confirmed that downloads between 10pm and 8AM won't fall under any limits and we can download as much as we want between those hours without any deduction in validity?Guarav please confirm. Please post your status.

There are absolutely no caps on the nite unlimited packs.ive bin usin the 128 nite unlmtd pack 4 2months now.