• Thread starter Thread starter GAURAV7777
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3,267

GAURAV7777

Regular
ISP
MTNL
Yesterday i got a call from sify cc about my account renewali told her i will get it renewed on my own by my cto but again she said when would it be paid. i again told her its my wish that i get renewed tomorrow or a week later or even if don't continue at all.but again still today i find that a one month 64kbps pack has been pipelined for renewal. i have put it on hold for now. but i never told her to renew nor did i mentioned which pack. (my earlier pack was 48kbps) these people are going on their own. the same thing happened last month also.but now i am gonna call my cto and tell him to remove that renewal.this is absolutely unethical and its like they are forcing their products down our throat.and bytheway i am thinking of renewing this time that one month night unlimited 256kbps pack. hows it speed ?

speed will be bullshitThis happened with me as well.....they renewed on their even though i denied.....Now i dont pick heir calls....i get to know the no. and calls start 2 days b4 expiry date.....i just reject the call

And gaurav let me know wat speeds u get on 64 kbps pack if u intend to use it

no i have called and cancelled that 64kbps packi am not gonna get 8KB from this pack and n e ways we download at night only its just that we can browse and check emails and other stuff in the dayi am gonna get that night pack only.its just that i am in money crunch right now otherwise this month i would have left sify and gone for mtnl's dsl nu

hey how do u know that its their number i am thinking of changing my number in my profile this way they won't call meand phir bhi kitne speed milege

Well dont know....but always call from same 2-3 nos and most of these are airtel landlines....so i get to knowAlso best way is to change ur number in profile to a spurious numberSpeeds I get on a 256 kbps 1 GB pack fluctuate a lot means 32 KBPS at 1 instant to 2 KBPS in another and then 8 KBPSYou get averaged speed around 12-16 KBPS or maybe max 20KBPS So if u want to watch steaming video or audio then its waste...boz it will keep buffering even if it's encoded at 128 kbpsHowever if u gonna use it for downloading only.....then u wud get more or less 32 KBPS constant using a Download manager.... (except at peak hours where u may not evn get 8 KBPS)

Originally posted by boygr8@Aug 28 2005, 03:14 PM
And gaurav let me know wat speeds u get on 64 kbps pack if u intend to use it
[snapback]23443[/snapback]
[/quote]
be care fully i am also looking for that answer.

i am using 64kbps and geting 7kbs file download speed which less than what i used to get on 48 kbps which give 10/11kbppersecond file download.
when i complaint about it sify technicla team membersa call and told it si best you can get on 64kbps when i told about my previsous plan speed he ammessd and i dont know how it is happen.

i think sify doing froud and flecing coustmere

any other person who had same conection of 64kbps plz share your download speed it could help us to fight better way.

mirza

one thing more how much is your payinf for monthly maintence