Sify Broadband… Worst Case Scenario?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 4,451
I pay 150 pm and my net was down from 21 June to around 15 July simply due to CTO's LAN had problems

google_singh, that's almost a month your net was down :huh: . That deserves not paying the CTO atleast the service charge the next month and if possible even the entire Sify package cost.

U guys can kinda revolt against such service charges.U just need to renew ur idz online , and make sure those idz r registered with some other CTO, this way, his monthly income will be affected.

he says, if he renews online without payin the service charge, the CTO cuts the wire to his house.and if you read that article carefully you will notice that CTO charged service tax for a complimentary pack he got for loss of days due to LAN being down...real scum that particular CTO is.

ha.. my cto wouldn't dare to cut my line.. that would result in my going after his neck.. if he does that he'll be sorry for the rest of his life.. no cable tv charges for a life time whippeee!! that also means i get my 3500 bucks back... ummm... eventually, lemme see, @250 per month for the tv, i'd get my money back in abt 1.5 years..

Well he didnt compensate me much ....he said he had to lay out new wiring entirely.....gout 100 rupees out of me for 2 months as service charges (i.e 50 pm)plus sify gave me Rs 250- 7 days pack plus my CTO gave me to use his account 3-4 days 128 kbps unlimited......so i settled downI want to renew online but the pack I renew with(family pack) is not available online

I'll suggest, register ur idz with some different CTO, since u guys renew it online. This will affect his income(atleast commission wich he gets will reduce if not the service charges), plus, u'll be able to get those hidden packs straight from that CTO wich r not mentioned on the site, like family pack.

heh, that idea was originally mine :lol😱k surjeet dude, i would like to give me the list of packages not available on the online store. maybe something on that list would suit me for day usage. living with the net at day time s*cks. 🙂

Well,s orry for replying in wrong forum.....i am sorry to say that moderation being done is too strict.......I am not a Sify Spy.....if u wanna beleive me its good....if not its equally good......

i am strict? i told you not to ask for hacking questions on the forums. even told you the guy to contact for more information. yet you keep on repeating questions on the forum asking for ways to hack sify accounts.if i was strict, i had p@$$ ur IP to sify customer care and tell them that you attempted hacking their network.