• Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3,673

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Well... I have criticised both CTOs and Sify Broadband the company. But when you call your CTO regarding your problems, and he just blurts out:

Sify wale jo hain naa bade b*h*nch*d hai.[/b]

You know, you are not in good hands. Did he even think before saying that on the phone! What if it was my dad who had made that call! I was like WTF. But ended up saying...

I share the same feeling about them and you mate.[/b]

b*h*nch*d = sometin i know... the stuff around it (Sify wale jo hain naa bade .... hai) is something i do not knowtranslation pls!

Originally posted by Sushubh@Oct 16 2004, 02:15 PM
it goes something like:

sify guys, you know are big @$5HOl3s... 🙂
[snapback]905[/snapback]
[/quote]
😛

well .. my cto being owned by a goon .. we expect such language to be used ,, however .. theyve kept a bunch of annoying halfwittd girls er..sometimes i wonder if they are bots :blink: who are programmed to ask me my address, date of birth .. etc ..its like havin your interview taken over telphone

LOL. Looks like your CTO is trying out customer care. The first time I see a CTO doing that 😛

Originally posted by inetbum@Nov 29 2004, 12:09 PM
LOL. Looks like your CTO is trying out customer care. The first time I see a CTO doing that  😛
[snapback]2533[/snapback]
[/quote]

😛 yes , they call it helpdesk , er.. dont really think they`ve ever helped anyone.

offtopic >>I was thinking of goin in for a 32kbps connection like yours .. any comments/suggetions

Well, the 32+ connection has turned out to be pretty good for me because I can chat on it for as long as I please without worrying about my erstwhile dial-up bills and browsing websites on it is twice as fast as on dial-up. I don't download much so the 75 MB/day limit doesn't bother me a lot. Thus in my opinion the 32+ is a nice inexpensive, fast, 24x7 package good for email, chatting and browsing 🙂

Originally posted by inetbum@Nov 29 2004, 04:03 PM
Well, the 32+ connection has turned out to be pretty good for me because I can chat on it for as long as I please without worrying about my erstwhile dial-up bills and browsing websites on it is twice as fast as on dial-up. I don't download much so the 75 MB/day limit doesn't bother me a lot.

Thus in my opinion the 32+ is a nice inexpensive, fast, 24x7 package good for email, chatting and browsing  🙂
[snapback]2535[/snapback]
[/quote]

😱 i had no idea it was 75mb limit.. i called them up & yeah they confirmed this .. hell no.. i think ill stick wid my sadela cto`s connection

The limit goes like this - exceed 75MB in 1 day and your speed goes down to 2-3 KBps (24kbps)BTW yeah I agree with inet ... 32+ which I use too is good for browsing & the occasinal downloading.

Yeah 😛 after you cross 75 MB in a day your speed is reduced to the speeds of dial-up in India that is 24 kbps for the next 24 hours. By the way frustrated is your CTO franchisee of a Service Provider other than Sify? I thought all the CTOs in Delhi were franchisees of only Sify :lol:

my cto had the strenght of 1500 members alone , he has such a big monopoly in this area that SIFY & TataVsnl who wanted to come in with thier own Subscriber Units ,.. .had to bend down before him & come through the subscriber channel. You have no idea how many ISP`s i called up & how many people i spoke wid in mumbai.

Oh, so you're from Mumbai 🙂 , pardon me for thinking you're from Delhi. Bhaigiri from your CTO huh. Sorry about that.

Originally posted by frustrated@Nov 29 2004, 11:44 PM
my cto had the strenght of 1500 members alone , he has such a big monopoly in this area that SIFY & TataVsnl who wanted to come in with thier own Subscriber Units  ,.. .had to bend down before him & come through the subscriber channel. You have no idea how many ISP`s i called up & how many people i spoke wid in mumbai.
[snapback]2540[/snapback]
[/quote]
FINALLY, someone from Mumbai. Could you PM me your IP? Which games do you have?

IP ? lol most of the people here must be on a lan ip , i dont think anyone has a global ip over here , but yeah ive got quite a few frnds over lan wid access to almost all the games.